For best results, replace your Philips shaver parts every 18 months to maintain peak performance.
Easy to replace shaving heads
1. Open the shaver by pressing the “release” button;
2. Remove the retainer by turning the lock anticlockwise;
3. Take out the old shaving heads and carefully insert replacements; check that the heads align exactly in the setting;
4. Replace the retainer and secure it by turning the lock clockwise;
5. When you close the shaving head properly, you will hear it click into place.
- GentlePrecision Blades deliver a close shave without irritation even on sensitive skin.
- SkinGlide rings designed with aerodynamic principles feature thousands of tiny, glass like spheres that glide over the skin for the ultimate shaving experience.
- Compatible with RQ12XX SensoTouch 3D, RQ10XX Arcitec, and Shaver Series 7000
WHATS IN THE BOX
- 1 x Philips SH70/70 Series 7000 Replacement Shaver Heads