For best results, replace your Philips shaver parts every 18 months to maintain peak performance.
Easy to replace shaving heads
1. Open the shaver by pressing the “release” button;
2. Remove the retainer by turning the lock anticlockwise;
3. Take out the old shaving heads and carefully insert replacements; check that the heads align exactly in the setting;
4. Replace the retainer and secure it by turning the lock clockwise;
5. When you close the shaving head properly, you will hear it click into place.
- ComfortCut blades technology
- Delivers a progressively close shave without pulling or irritating the skin
- Easy to replace design with a simple click on/off mechanism
- Compatible with Series 3000 and Series 1000 Shavers
WHATS IN THE BOX
- 1 x Philips SH30/50 Shaver Series 3000 Shaving Heads